Would you like to spend a week of fun during the winter vacations and at the same time develop your skiing or snowboarding skills or learn new ones? Then the Raiffeisen Snow Camps are just the thing for you! Participation is open to all girls and boys aged 8 to 15. Register today and be part of the Raiffeisen Snow Camps!
The camps take place in child-friendly ski resorts that offer slopes of all levels of difficulty. Whether beginners or experts - all children and young people aged 8 to 15 are welcome. The Raiffeisen Snow Camps take place with overnight stays in group accommodation with a varied supporting program. On the day of arrival, after lunch, it's off to the slopes to get to know the ski area for the first time and to organize the groups in the best possible way. A competent and committed team of instructors teaches and looks after the kids and young people with a lot of passion and enjoyment in manageable group sizes. Transportation to the ski resorts is provided by a car company from the communicated departure points or by independent travel. Participants bring their own equipment.
Every day starts with a warm-up on the mountain. Then it's onto the skis or snowboards, where the kids and teens learn and improve the various techniques with targeted exercises. In addition to the basic techniques, we also teach the different facets of snow sports such as freestyle or carving. However, the overriding aim is always to enjoy snow sports and have fun. Groups are divided according to the Snow Camp grading system, age and group preferences.
Start on the slopes
Part 2 Ski or Snowboard Day
Return to the group house, social
Exact meeting and return times will be sent with the invitation approximately three weeks before the start of the snow camp. Departure from the first location is always planned so that we arrive at the ski resort at around 11:00 and then head for the slopes. Departure from the group accommodation on the last day is always around 13:00. If the resorts are not open (lack of snow, strong wind, etc.), an alternative sports programme will be organised. A mobile phone or smartwatch may be taken along for phone calls with parents but may only be used at the times specified by the camp leader. Game consoles are not allowed.
- The camp fee is CHF 575.-
- NEW: Daily hot lunch in restaurant or group house
- 5 days of round-the-clock supervision with an attractive supporting program
- 4 x day pass for the slopes
- 4 nights in the group house
- Full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All drinks and snacks
- Supervision and instruction on the slopes in manageable groups
- Costs for additional activities in the supporting program
- Chess lesson or tournament by DSSP on one evening (optional)
- Arrival by car from selected departure points
- Cool hoodie as a souvenir of the Raiffeisen Snow Camp
- Gifts and much more!
- You can find a list of all the offers on the registration page - there you can choose the camp that suits you and register directly.
- Are you interested in other sports? You can narrow down the search to your area using the zip code via Campfinder.
Feel free to contact us!
Phone: +41 41 260 33 67
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, MS Sports is able to provide affordable, quality camps for many children and teenagers. Thank you for your valuable support!